We are pleased to release the Spring 2017 edition of the Newsletter. It contains a symposium on women/gender and comparative politics, a special topic on women and the profession, and an overview of the QAROT and WPEI datasets.
If you would like to cite this newsletter, we recommend using a variant of the following citation.
• Golder, Matt and Sona Golder (eds.) 2017. “Symposium: Women/Gender and Comparative Politics.” CP: Newsletter of the Comparative Politics Organized Section of the American Political Science Association 27(1): 1-109.
You can also access other recent versions of the CP Newsletter.
• Fall 2016: Populism in a Comparative Perspective
• Spring 2016: Data Access and Research Transparency
• Fall 2015: Training the Next Generation of Comparative Politics Scholars
• Spring 2015: Studying Sensitive Political Phenomena
For these and older issues of the CP Newsletter, see our Newsletter Archives page.